No resolutions this year, just simple definable goals.
- Lose the last 20 pounds (be The Guy)
- Keep my blood glucose within ADA ranges and work toward the lower ranges
- Maintain a minimum of 150 active minutes a week
- Add six more songs to my guitar competence list
- Finish a writing project
- Create a minimum of one good photo a month
- Bike the Cap2Cap from Richmond to Williamsburg
- Explore the parks nearby
- Log a minimum of 1000 miles on the bike
- Visit five more historical sites
- Go to the beach at least twice
- Visit 20 wineries
Real Life Goals:
- Find a new job
- Find a new church home
- Get involved with community group(s)
All of these are doable, one (the 1,000 miles) is a real challenge. But it will be a very good year if I can hit all of them. Let’s see how we do.
Hoping that the new year is what each of us desire.